Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jiro Dreams of Sushi: In Chicago April 6th



Since many of you have forgotten that this blog exists (myself included), I am also assuming that you forgot it was about food, in addition to music.  Well here is some food to remind you.  On the menu today: Sushi, stoic old people, and stoic old people who are really good at making sushi.  I am talking of course about the recently released documentary on the world foremost sushi master and 3 star Michelin chef Sukiyabashi Jiro.  Buzz about this movie has been fomenting since its premier at some big festival I don't particularly care to be accurate about mentioning.  But the reviews are great, so great that every time I even see a headline referring to this movie, I get hungry.  Premiering in Chicago April 6th.  More info at Sushimovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment